Saturday, September 12, 2020

Growing into the World of Educational Technology (EdTech Teacher Blog)


Greetings Friends,

My name is Corry Worrell, educational training and development speaker. I have a Bachelors in Psychology with a minor in Communication. Currently, I am completing my Masters in Educational Technology from Louisiana State University. I was one of five National Corporate Trainers for Robbins Research International. With this said, I’ve had the privilege of being able to train and develop employees from various Fortune 500 companies as well as train and develop students enrolled in higher education institutions.  Student success has been a passion of mine for quite some time.  So much so, I decided to step away from Robbins Research and found my own company WE Nation Enterprises.  WE Nation is dedicate to empower college students with the tools and competence to thrive in college and in life after graduation.  I have created keynotes, workshops as well as published a book on career development for college students titled “The Career Path MaxxOut”.  I believe there are so many opportunities for students to thrive and I know that expanding pedagogy through educational technology is one of the engaging ways to do it.

ELRC 4507 provides a great opportunity for me to expand my knowledge on teaching through the use of different technology platforms.  My expectations for this class is that I’m able to learn new ways to share with others different training and development content I’ve created. Thus far learning about how to create and utilize blogs has been pivotal.  It has helped to alleviate insecurities I may have had when contemplating how complex it could be to develop and design. My hope is that this course will continue to push me out of my comfort zone as I learn to use different techniques for courses I intend on developing in the future. I believe educational technology is the future of learning and this course has given me the head start I need to get a jump on its innovation. 

For more information visit us here: CorryWorrell EdTech

            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright & Fair Use Blog

Corry A. Worrell ELRC 4507 Copyright & Fair Use Blog   Copyright & Fair Use Blog             One of the most important areas to comp...